Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Monday, September 6, 2010

Best Friends.


I call up my best friend because I need some time to vent, and my friend is always there. While I am with this friend, another friend calls me and needs me for some venting, so I rush over.
What are best friends? People who are always there when called upon. I love the talks going into the beginning hours of the morning, sharing advice and empathetic stories.
There's no room for surface when it comes to your best friends. They know you. They know how to get to the core. Pretty soon they will know you as much or better than you know yourself. It's a scary thought.
I love the different angles and ways people look at situations.
I have the greatest best friends I could ever ask for!

Thank you...
and you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment