Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 3

I can't believe it is already December!!! Happy Birthday to my awesome brother John! He is now 25. Woot woot! :) What do they call that... quarter of a century man?... Well when you put it that way, it makes him seem a whole lot older!
I love John for many reasons...
Top 10 things I love about John:
1. He helps me whenever I need to! It is usually immediate, but if not, it is speedy quick! He never hesitates to help me out.
2. He is REALLY smart. He doen't have to study for tests, and he has a strategy slash equation of figuring the situation behind everything!
3. He loves fashion and sending me frequent texts to approve his new clothing item prospects.
4. He includes me... Am I a college freshman? No. To John I am a loving sister and fun friend... I love that!
5. I love his laugh.
6. His love for movies and good music!
7. He is obsessed with Robot Unicorn Attack. "Always I want to be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh love."
8. He's really funny!
9. He went on a mission to Hong Kong and is very spiritual and loves the church.
10. He would give an arm and a leg for Texas Roadhouse rolls. (so... he's loving :) He would give an arm and a leg for someone he loved)
What a great brother! You wish he was your brother, right?


2 comments: