Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Obsession.

Why do I get obsessed with things?!!? I just went and saw the new movie "The Social Network" and fell in love. I was so fascinated with the story itself, Mark's ability to create websites like THAT, the ruthless business tactics used, people completely shutting someone out who was in the initial plan... just all of it. I love when my mind is fascinated. All I want to do right now is research the real Mark Zuckerberg, find out everything there is to know, and have the satisfaction of being edified. Before this movie, I could have cared less about who the Mark Zuckerberg is, how old he is, or how much Facebook is worth. Now I want to know all about it! It's called a temporary obsession.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are just like Matson. All night last night after we got home after the movie Matson was looking up about Facebook and Mark and all the people involved on his ipad. It was hilarious...He was all guess what? Look at this. And I kept saying yeah. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Guess I need to go see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Matson and I are so much alike! I was seriously looking him up and researching him. I wanted to share all my information with people, but I figured out that no one really cares....

    ReplyDelete