Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quitting.

I hate the word quitting. Today I "quit" my job. It sounds like I completely gave up, but that wasn't the case at all. I simply resigned from my current job in search of something better. I will still be working there until the end of this month though, until they find someone to replace me. I was just getting sick of it, and I am ready to focus on school for the rest of this semester, and then find something less boring for the winter. All I have to say is goodbye Katelyn & Co... It was a good year.

2 comments:

  1. what the?!? How did I miss the memo that you have a blog? Found it through Allison and Guy's. I'm sure you're going to find a great job, and focusing on school is always good. (Although I'm pretty sure I focused on the social part of school more than studies a lot in college.) Have fun and live it up!
    PS- I'm a huge fan of your bangs. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I just saw this comment! Yeah, I have a blog! I started it when I started college. I love it! And yeah, social life always seems to override schoolwork, but it's fun! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete