Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Friday, August 27, 2010

...Dorm Rooms...


There is such a hype when it comes to college. You get to choose out a cute bedspread with matching pillows, decorations, lamps, print off all the pictures you can think of to hang up... to make it feel like home. Once your dorm room is set up and all that excitement passes, reality kicks in. Classes. I have lived in Provo since I was 10 years old, but where is the JSB, the SWKT, the HBLL? Everyone tells you to buy your textbooks used... but where? Who has the answers to all these questions? No one. You started your own independent life and you are expected to figure it out on your own. How long is it going to take me to walk to my first class? Who knows... trial and error. How and where does this dumb meal card work anyways? Just go up to a restaurant and ask. Classes start in approximately 4 days. That is when I will answer my questions for myself.
Moving out. ....of your home.
Moving in. ....to a dorm.
Moving on. ....to an independent life.


No comments:

Post a Comment