Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Food.

Eating is such a social event. I ate 3 times today when I didn't want to... just to socialize and be with people. Somedays I say to myself, "Aw, screw it. I have already broken the 2000 calorie limit," and go crazy. I hate those days.
Why?
Why?
Why?
I know we need this stuff to survive, but not that much! Why does food have to be the source of which makes us gain or lose weight, or feel healthy or sick?
Sometimes you just got to say no. No I do not want that dessert that I desire because I am not hungry. Because guess what? In 20 seconds, I won't taste it anymore.
But sometimes, you just can't resist.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh this cookie looks soooo delicious i want to eat it. right. now. my stomach literally just growled. mmm.

    ReplyDelete