Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Facebook.

Just when I thought Facebook was bound to have a downfall, it has become more prevalent in my life. Facebook can't be on top forever... Don't we need a new social network, one that's better, faster, cooler? I mean that's how America does it, right? Why is it that right when I open up my GoogleChrome my finger slides across my laptop mouse and taps on the Facebook tab? I am on Facebook even more than I was last year. There is one major change in my life, I am now in college. Is it that I am tired of studying and Facebook is my outlet, or that I feel the need to keep people close because I don't see them everyday as I used to? Sometimes Facebook keeps me up for an hour later than I should be... Someone is chatting with me, someone put up new pictures, I tell myself I have to invite someone to a certain event RIGHT THEN. But then I tell myself, "I am not tired, so I would be up for the same amount of time regardless what I was doing." And there ya have it, another justification. Facebook users are full of justifications. Maybe we need to sit back and admit it. Just say it.
I AM ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment