Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happiness.


With all the blog posts I have read today, I had to post one up of my own. Today brought me more simple joy than any other day of this school year, I think. I cried laughing THREE times today. THREE! That's a lot, being the fact that all three times were spread out by hours and not in the same conversation or setting. I love when I cannot breathe because of my laughter. I love when I am not just crying, but bawling because of my laughter. I love when I am SURPRISED that I did not pee my pants because of my laughter. This day could not have been possible without my trusty cellular device and my best friend :) I love the little moments of happiness when there seems to be not a care in the world... My mommy pleasantly surprised me today. Something makes me happy, I laugh. Seeing me laugh, makes my mommy happy. I truly believe that happiness is a chain reaction. Happiness makes the world go 'round.

Blood ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love you so muuuuuch! Today really was a treat. I LOVE that you blogged about our blog reading! And I love laughing. And I loved what your mommy said today. It made me happy ;)

    Satisfaction.

    Never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will NEVER EVER get old! Love you Dre :)

    ReplyDelete