Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spice up your life.

I've come to you today with the best little-known smartphone secret.

Have you ever wished you had a nice camera with a fisheye lens, or maybe just a wide angle lens to get more area in the picture? GOOD NEWS. You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on a new camera, why not work with the one you've got on your genius smartphone?

Kudos to photojojo.com for selling this amazing product. Mine came in the mail yesterday and I'm already obsessed.


This is the example of the wide angle lens. I am standing in the exact same spot, one with the lens and one without. Notice how much more of my room I was able to get in the second picture with the lens: Complete dresser and left wall, right side headboard, full door and upper wall in the center.
This is an example of the fisheye lens. This adds a little bit more into the screen, but mostly just adds a fun, retro style to the picture. Instead of buying another camera, or spending countless hours on Photoshop, this tiny lens brings the fun right to your phone.

These fun lenses just made the smartphone even smarter.

Single Wide Angle Lens: $20
Single Fisheye Lens: $25
Together: $40

Trust me, it's worth it.



1 comment:

  1. like I still kind of can't believe this happened so I just keep checking to make sure its real. and it is. and i love it.

    ReplyDelete