Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Friday, July 29, 2011

Unsubtle.


I watch the cliche of a show called Pretty Little Liars. Yes, I am aware that the title is Pretty Little Liars... cheesy within itself. I'm sure this television show was made to bring in tween girls that get caught up in the drama, but when you are in the same stage of life as me... your life could use a little drama. Therefore, my girlfriends and I cuddle up on the couch every Tuesday night and bask in the lives of four high school girls. We are jealous of Aria for her relationship with the beautiful Ezra... We get mad at Caleb, but secretly wish he and Hannah would just make out already.... And we patiently wait every week to find out who the mysterious A is.

But enough about the show, this post is not about the show as a whole. This is about Season 2, Episode 7. Specifically the scene with Toby and Spencer. Toby has turned into a great guy and an asset to the show, but this scene just KILLED me. You can't believe how many times I have replayed this scene. This is either some of the worst acting I have ever seen or the best because it's so awkward and life like.

"I'm kind of sweaty..." (awkward giggle)

I can't stop laughing.


Still laughing.



STILL.

1 comment: