Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Spying Game.

Spying.

Why is it a passion of mine?

Spying is when you watch people without them knowing, and they are doing something they'd rather not have you see.

When you put it that way, how creepy am I?

I don't know what it is, but there is something HILARIOUS about people not knowing that you are watching them. Like I said before, if they could choose, they'd probably rather not have you seeing what they are doing... or else it would not be spying. I mean, we got to keep it interesting people.

Last night I ditched my shoes at the car and walked barefoot on rocks to the location where the goodies were taking place. My clothes happened to be all black in color (because I am always prepared) and I perfectly blended in with the night. We crept stealthily through some trees and bushes until we reached our destination.

I don't know what it is about needing to be quiet and the uncontrollable laughter that arises. We laughed all the way home and we found the situation to be unbearably ludicrous.

It may not be spying when you tell your victims what you did because you can't keep it to yourself, but that just calls for unforgettable memories.

Call me what you want: peeping Tom, personal surveillance camera, annoying little sibling, secret follower, detective...

...BUT I love spying and I don't care who knows it!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahah. i kinda just peed thinking about it. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. secretly, i just found your blog. and this post. and peed my pants reading. bahaha... you little sneaks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha. Love you Courtney......... :)

    ReplyDelete