Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Daddy.

Today I have been rocking out to Haley Reinhart's version of "Bennie and the Jets." I was dancing and singing around the kitchen (if you don't believe me, ask my mom) during its third time on repeat when I thought to myself, "Who are Bennie and the Jets?" So naturally, I called upon my dad, as I normally do when puzzling questions arise.

I popped my head into his den and said, "Dad, who are Bennie and the Jets?"
He sang back to me, "Ba ba ba ba ba Bennie and the Jets!!! Elton John."
I said, "No dad, I know that Elton John sings the song... but who ARE Bennie and the Jets?"
My dad then replied, "Ohhhhh. Hahaha. Well no one knows that! He was probably on drugs when he came up with that."

Thanks dad.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah that's so funny. A question dad does not know the answer to. Amazing. AND PS I LOVE HALEY REINHART's music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh text me if you have it and give it to me for my ipod

    ReplyDelete