Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Snowbird Secrets.

So this one time, I went to Snowbird with Courtney Holmes, Kami Rosen, Kortni Roney, Kyler Roney, Stehly Reden, and Colby Jorgensen. The night we got there, time was passing slowly, so someone had the idea to start watching YouTube videos, like any young adult would. THANK HEAVENS we didn't have anything else to do, or I would not have found my favorite video slash song. "The Duck Song" is now on my iPod, and I enjoy singing along with it in the car. When I really listen to the words, and think of the magnificent video... I giggle to myself. If you are completely clueless right now and want to join the club of waddles and grapes, please press play below.


I am obsessed.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha that has GOT to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life, and the biggest waste of 3 minutes, but I loved every second of it for the SOUL purpose of knowing that you love it and jam to it in your car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha this WOULD be something you love : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha i now understand why you were laughing so hard in the car... i am picturing you singing to chelsee as you're half asleep. i am dying right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone: You have to watch it more than once! Give it a few days and come back to it. I didn't even like it the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How in the heck do i not remember this from this night? Did we watch it?

    ReplyDelete