Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Day.

So you know how I'm working for my mom this summer? Well if you didn't, I am. It has been a FANTASTIC job... except for when it comes up in conversation and they ask me where I'm working. When I say for my mom, it sounds like a complete cop-out, like I'm just saying it and I know what they are thinking... there is NO way she buckles down and actually works. She probably just says that. The thing is, I have worked for my mom almost every day this summer. But when I wake up on days like today when my mom has meetings until 3 in the afternoon, I have to find ways to entertain myself until she's done. Today I dove into a new job: Hunting down affordable materials and making bracelets. I am so pleased with the results.

I LOVE THE INTERNET!
It is the best thing that has ever happened to my craft-obsessed self.

I got these wonderful ideas from Pinterest, which then linked me to another website. I love them so much that I am going to provide the link so you can make them on your own!


3 comments:

  1. My birthday gift=something you make of pininterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already done.... hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute! i need some. so don't be mad if i have them in ny... hahaha

    ReplyDelete