Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moms Piggies.

Hello mommies. This is for you.

I am not going to stand here on my soapbox and say I know everything about style and have the right to judge, but when it comes to something as HEINOUS as this... I do. I see it as a lesson more than a hot-seat smack-down.

I am just going to say it plain and simple... PIGTAILS ARE NOT FOR MOMMIES. They are for your darling little girls. And if you don't have any girls, adopt. Do not put yourself through this public humiliation, sweetie. It's classless, tacky, and childish.

I found this picture of a lady on a blog and even she knows it's wrong. She didn't want to be seen, so she blacked out her eyes.

If you're super into pigtails, hopefully your husband likes them as well, and in that case you can save it for the accepting walls of your home. Otherwise, ixnay the pigtails ladies.


That's all.

2 comments:

  1. dude the mom at Iceberg!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha. kills me just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete